Friday, March 13, 2009

Gold Star for service: Kroeger pharmacy

Since I notice (and write about) examples of bad service, it's only fair that I should rave about an example of excellent service I received recently. My daughter had been given a prescription for a penicillin-like drug. The pharmacist at Kroeger noticed on my daughter's record that she'd had an allergic reaction to penicillin previously. She called to tell me about the prescription drug's similarity to penicillin. After talking to the doctor we determined that the drug would be OK. The pharmacist didn't have it in stock, but called around town, and found it at a competing store. She then called me with directions to the other store. Wow. Who does that today? The effort was so exceptional I called the Kroeger store manager with my compliments.

No comments: